Post Views: 3
Posted by Bob Evans
Great actors. Smart plays.Join Us for Four Nights of Fun!Join us for an unforgettable series of four events supporting Kansas City Actors Theatre and Kansas City Actors Radio Theatre from October to January!Each year we host an annual Brouhaha Gala to raise the funds necessary to continue our mission to bring artist-driven theatre productions to Kansas City audiences and to employ local professional artists. While things have changed this year and we’re not able to host an in-person Brouhaha, we’re excited to announce The Virtual Brouhaha Series!We will be hosting four online, live, interactive, exclusive, and ONE NIGHT ONLY events from October to January this year!Read on for details, and use the button below to order tickets for one or all of these exciting events now!Virtual Wine Tasting, October 22 @ 7 pmJoin actor John Rensenhouse and taste-test along with him from the comfort of your own home as he hosts a virtual, interactive wine tasting with the experts of Cellar Rat Wine Merchants! Each ticket includes:
A Home-Delivered Meal and Virtual Cooking Demonstration, November 19Join actor Jan Rogge and enjoy a world-class, three-course meal delivered to your home as the chefs of Lon Lane’s Inspired Occasions take you through an interactive cooking demonstration. Each ticket includes:
- 4 bottles of custom-selected wines from Cellar Rat, to be picked up in advance of the event
- Access for one household to a virtual, interactive 60-minute wine tasting, hosted by the wine experts of Cellar Rat and KCAT artist John Rensenhouse
An Original Live Virtual Holiday Play, December 19A one-time-only event! An original, made-for-digital, holiday-themed comedy performed live featuring some of your favorite Kansas City actors written by KCAT artist Darren Sextro (who adapted and directed our production of “A Doll’s House”)!Cocktails with the Artists and Online Auction, January 21The artists of Kansas City Actors Theatre host a virtual cocktail party as they swap stories and answer questions live as you enjoy Tom’s Town cocktails from home. Follow along and bid online on our unique online auction items! Each ticket includes:
- One three-course, chef-prepared meal from Lon Lane’s Inspired Occasions delivered to your home in the Kansas City area
- Access for one household to a virtual, interactive 60-minute cooking demonstration from the chefs of Inspired Occasions hosted by KCAT artist Jan Rogge
Get your tickets today to help Kansas City Actors Theatre continue our mission to bring you artist-driven theatre featuring local professionals!Supporting KCAT and the CARES ActLike many of the many non-profit arts organizations that have been impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak, KCAT needs your financial support if you’re able to give it.What you may not know is that the recently-passed CARES Act offers new tax benefits! When you donate any amount (up to $300 in total donations), you will be eligible to claim a deduction of equal amount in addition to the standard deduction. For our donors who itemize, the CARES act provides even greater potential benefits. As always, please speak to your tax advisor for details.Thank you!
- A cocktail party bottle containing five drinks-worth from Tom’s Town Distillery, to be picked up in advance of the event
- Access for one household to a virtual cocktail party and roundtable discussion featuring KCAT artists as they share stories and answer questions in real-time!